Synthesis, reduction, lightweight. But above all comfort: these are the principles that Jean Marie Massaud has always been following for his creations. These principles were transferred into Yale collection of sofas and armchairs that in 2011 was awarded the prestigious Golden Compass for its innovative vision of upholstered sofas and armchairs combined with a minimal support structure. In fact, it’s the lightweight of the aluminium composing the supporting base that “embraces” the sophisticated cushions filled either with cotton wool or feather. Offering the chance to play with fabrics, finishes and colours, Yale with its strong identity adapts to every type of interiors, both residential and contract.
Materials + Options /
- Frame in extruded aluminium with elastic belts, die-cast aluminium feet. The profile in steel, fixed to the frame, supports and holds the backrest cushions and the arm. The profile is painted gloss white or matt white, bronze, black nickel.
- With removable cover, in deformable variable-density polyether and polyester wadding. Structural backrest cushions.
- Armchair : L100 D86 H76 cm seat H42 D76 cm
- 2S sofa : L160 D86 H76 cm seat H42 D76 cm
- 3S sofa L220 D86 H76 cm seat H42 D76 cm
- 4S sofa L260 D86 H76 cm seat H42 D76 cm
- 3S sofa | deep version L220 D104 H76 cm seat H42 D94 cm
- 3S extra sofa | deep version L250 D104 H76 cm seat H42 D94 cm