Mid-century style meets this-century ease
The Towne Bi-Sectional features a slender profile, elevated powder-coated metal base and blind tufted cushions that bring a touch of refinement to contemporary residential and commercial spaces – without sacrificing comfort.
Designed to adapt to your layout, it can be configured with the chaise either on the left or right. Alternatively, the chaise can be separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge.
Whether you’re curled up with a novel or gathered for game night, the Towne Bi-Sectional makes daily rituals extra special. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
Also available as a Sofa and Lounge.
- The Bi-Sectional is a comprised of two components, a Towne Sofa and Towne Lounge
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Hidden center leg added for extra support
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability
- All joints have been stress tested Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
- W84 D71.5 H30 in
Modern Furniture. Made Simple.
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.