Sure, you can multitask on Sunday. But why, when you can just melt instead? Refined and well-bred enough for the poshest of interiors, the Sunday collection is designed to look good, but still be all about the comfort, baby! A simple recessed leg eliminates distraction and lets the cozy cushions and thin frame levitate. On Sunday, you rest.
- Extra deep seat and lower profile lends a loungey and laidback feel
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Webbing provides durable support beneath cushions
- Cushions are surrounded by high resiliency foam, then wrapped in feather and down to provide a plush, comfortable seat, and with use will take on a more casual appearance
- To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use
- Agnew Grey: 54% Cotton / 29% Recycled Cotton / 17% Polyester blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Makada Charcoal: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black / Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Velvet: 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
- 156”w x 127”d x 30”h
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.