Midcentury influenced, the Spencer Collection celebrates the soft, less-machined brand of modernism that arose in North America in the 1930s. Delivering physical comfort as well as aesthetic pleasure, the entire frame is lightly padded and finely upholstered. Matching piping along the seams reinforces the clean lines of Spencer's frame. Tapered solid wood legs lend visual lightness.
- Top-stitched, tufted seat and back cushions.
- Includes two matching bolster cushions.
- Stainless Steel Leg
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- W84 D75 H31 | SEAT H17 in
- W214 D191 H79 | SEAT H43 cm