Midcentury influenced, the Spencer Collection celebrates the soft, less-machined brand of modernism that arose in North America in the 1930s. Delivering physical comfort as well as aesthetic pleasure, the entire frame is lightly padded and finely upholstered with a fitted blind button detailing. Matching piping along the seams reinforces the clean lines of the Spencer frame.
- Top-stitched, tufted seat and back cushions.
- Includes two matching bolster cushions.
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
W84 D34 H31 | SEAT H17 in
W214 D87 H79 | SEAT H43 cm
Please allow 1 - 4 weeks delivery for in-stock items.
Need help? Contact us.
Financing available | Apply here.