Gus* Modern's Silverlake Upholstery Collection is Scandinavian-inspired and strikes an elegant balance between minimalist simplicity and indulgent coziness.
The sofa's slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are of the same height) is dressed for success with 3 back cushions and 2 small bolster cushions.
Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake’s laid-back modern aesthetic that's right at home in any house, lobby, or office.
- Cushions contain eco-friendly PET synthetic-down made from recycled water bottles
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground
- Seat cushions are crafted with high-resiliency, medium-density foam and are reinforced in the front for added support
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability
- Light assembly required
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- All joints have been stress tested
- No-sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double-rub tested
- W86" D24" H30" | SEAT H16"
- Please allow 1–4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Financing available | Apply here.