Either stool or table, outdoor or indoor: Sag represents a polyhedral and functional complement. Stool’s legs are usually designed with “column” elements. On the contrary, Sag has been designed as a whole piece folded on itself, as a fabric suspended in the air and melted in three directions into a single shape. Its concave arc structure, thus generated, gives Sag its special soft and elastic image, but also an incredible sturdiness, capable of distributing forces and absorb loads.
Materials + Options /
- Frame in stiff polyurethane, obtained through moulding, available in goffered matt white and matt mud.
- The polyurethane used, called TECH, is a structural and high-density material, which means it is highly shock-resistant, as well as scratch-resistant and resistant to ageing.
- Available in polyurethane and bamboo.
- The polyurethane version, in matt white or matt mud, is moulded in a soft integral polyurethane called Freeform (with plywood insert).
- The wood variant is composed of a bamboo veneered plywood panel, with narrow plank and evaporated finish.
- The variants with frame and seat in polyurethane, are perfect in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- indoor/outdoor polyurethane: Ø40 H44 cm