S.A.C. is short for stacking armchair. A significant chair with sleek lines and curved edges made to embrace the body. The armchair beautifully masters the combination of wood and metal. The curves of the backrest give the chair the possibility of being stacked without the oak veneered plywood touches each other. The chair takes the balanced and peaceful simplicity from Japanese design with a touch of Nordic living, which makes S.A.C. suitable for any dining table setting.
Designed by Naoya Matsuo
An upcoming design talent born in Tokyo. After studying design in Tokyo and woodwork in London, he established his own studio. His intercultural combines the finest of Japanese craftsmanship with modern expressions. Without losing the aesthetics, he elegantly masters to merge the functionality and characteristic appearance in a design.
- Seat: Oak veneered plywood
- Legs + Apron: Black painted metal
- Felt foot glides included to protect floors
- W17.7 D16.5 H30.7 | SEAT H17.9 in
- W48 D50 H72 | SEAT H45 cm
- Please allow 1 - 4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here