If sitting is bad, I don’t want to be good.
An upholstered seat and back work the curves and overlap just so to create a chair that invites you to sit down and stay awhile. The channel stitch detail may not improve the aerodynamics, but it sure does looks swell. With a color coordinated powder coated steel sled base.
- Bent plywood construction with light all-over padding
- Tait Marine: navy powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery
- Tait Stone: black powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend
- Tait Tomato: tomato powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery
- Maharam Mode in Machine: Oblivion powder-coated steel base, 80% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Some assembly required
- BIFMA rated
- 22”w x 20”d x 36”h
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.