The partner to the Park Lounge Chair. Elegant from all sides, Park is perfect for a wide range of environments including open concept spaces and lounges. The winged seat gives a sense of privacy and seclusion while being generous enough to promote multiple seating positions. The molded foam body contains an internal frame with elastic webbing so the whole chair can flex and adapt to the sitter. The marriage of innovative production techniques with considered dimensions creates a contemporary chair that is superbly comfortable and elegantly reduced.
The Park Ottoman enhances the aesthetic.
- The Park chair is produced using advanced injection molding techniques adopted from the auto industry. This production method is not only a very efficient way to accurately produce a sculptural form, but results in superior comfort and durability.
- A strong but lightweight steel frame with elastic suspension is suspended in a custom mold. Liquid foam is then injected and allowed to set around the frame resulting in a chair that is both supportive yet flexible. Ultra soft foam padding is then glued to select areas for added engineered comfort.
- The steel base is expertly welded using laser-cut steel parts and available in either satin nickel or a beautiful satin black finishes. Discreet non-marking glides are fitted to each leg.
- Park is made with slip-covered upholstery which allows for easy removal. Covers are fitted with concealed zippers and are positioned to be almost completely non-visible.
- Available in two sizes in a variety of specially sourced fabrics and leathers. All fabric covers are attached by Velcro and removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- View Fabric and Leather
- This product is bench-made to order. Please allow 10 - 14 weeks for delivery.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Financing available | Apply here.