Short for "nookie", get it?
What do you get when a curved, upholstered headboard flows into a slim, padded frame? One seriously good-looking bed. It's enough to make you want to leave the lights on. Black powder-coated steel legs seem to disappear beneath the bed frame.
- One floor model in Queen / Edwards Navy available
- Available for Saskatoon, SK pick up only
- Padded solid hardwood & plywood frame
- Vesper Felts: 80% Wool / 20% Nylon | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Edwards Fabrics: 70% Acrylic / 28% Wool / 2% Nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Assembly required
- Twin: W44” D81” H33”
- Full: W59” D81” H33”
- Queen: W66” D86” H33”
- King: W82” D86” H33”
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.