Unique in its class.
When commissioning its design, the objective was to create an attractive armchair that included an invisible relaxation function. A new technical process was conceived operating according to fundamental principles that differ from those seen in the usual systems. Using two simple cords on either side, the functions for the backrest and feet are provided with support using pressure cylinders. The main support has an integrated mechanism. The various components are individually upholstered and can be furnished in a variety of colours and materials according to a set variation. This makes Marvin unique in its class!
- pictured below with line drawing.
- RELAX FUNCTION The Marvin has a hidden relax function. By using two levers next to the seat the different functions are controlled: • the back incl. the arms can be tilted to a maximum of 22 degrees. At the same time the seat gets another more comfortable seating position. • A hidden footrest will slide underneath the seat to his maximum position. The footrest can after use slide back by pushing with the hands of feet. The last 30 cm of the back can be tilted to the front (max. 28 degrees).
- available in both leather and fabric.
- This item is bench-made to order. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Financing available | Apply here.