The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET. The frame is constructed with kiln dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Back and Seat cushions are loose and reversible
- Seat cushions are Medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Back cushions are filled with an eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- French Seam detailing on sofa back and arms
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system
- Springs are held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- All joints have been stress tested
- Includes 2 sets of screw-on legs: powdercoated Black, and vacuum-plated Brass
- Non-marking leveler feet
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- W38 D35 H34 | SEAT H18 in
- W97 D89 H86 | SEAT H46 cm
Modern Furniture. Made Simple.
Gus* Modern was started by some like-minded friends who shared a vision to create an exclusive line of furniture that would build on mid-century modern traditions - emphasizing originality, functionality, and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Shop the entire Gus* Modern Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.