The Lecture Counter Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Counter Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with channel-stitched upholstery.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- W19 D19 H32 | SEAT H24 in
- W48 D50 H81 | SEAT H61 cm
- Please allow 1 - 4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items.
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Financing available | Apply here.