The Lecture Counter Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Counter Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with channel-stitched upholstery.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- W19 D19 H32 | SEAT H24 in
- W48 D50 H81 | SEAT H61 cm
Modern Furniture. Made Simple.
Gus* Modern was started by some like-minded friends who shared a vision to create an exclusive line of furniture that would build on mid-century modern traditions - emphasizing originality, functionality, and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Shop the entire Gus* Modern Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.