The Knitting Chair by Ib Kofod-Larsen, first launched as a limited edition in 1951, makes a triumphant return to the world of modern Danish design under MENU’s concept of “Modernism Reimagined”. This is the brand’s first foray into classic furniture.
The chair’s sense of proportion and unparalleled quality makes it a natural choice to bring into contemporary interiors. The playful nature of the Knitting Chair serves to highlight its thoughtful design.
Named for the elbow cut-outs that allow maximum comfort while knitting (or reading), the chair is clearly the work of a master designer.
- Wax-oiled solid oak or dark stained oak
- CAL117 foam
- W28.1 D26.3 H35.7 | SEAT H11.8 in
- W71.3 D66.9 H90.6 | SEAT H30 cm
- Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here