This versatile table’s simplicity of form is enhanced by the play of wood grain on the seamlessly finished veneer top. The beautifully tapered solid oak legs and elegant proportions make it suitable for formal dining or as an expansive worktop.
- Solid wood frame
- Wood veneered tabletop
- Clear matte varnish
- Contrasting wood grain on tabletop
- Unique draped edge detail
- Gently tapered legs
- Customization is available
- Varnish - Conversion varnish is a highly protective surface sealer, suitable for high-traffic areas. Speke Klein uses a high-performance clear matte-sheen conversion varnish offering excellent moisture-resistance
- L 65 in / W 36 in / H 29 in
- L 84 in / W 36 in / H 29 in
Patty Johnson is a Canadian designer who has been cited for synthesizing craft and mass production in her work. Her consultancy work represents diverse international interests and include clients such as Totem Gallery, Keilhauer, Speke Klein, Nienkamper, Sephora, the Inter-American International Development Bank, and, the United States Agency for International Development.
Her work has won many awards and has been included in ID Magazine’s Annual Design Review Awards, the International Design Yearbook and Newsweek’s ‘Design Dozen 2006’. Her most recent project, “North South Project” was awarded an ICFF Editors Award at New York’s International Contemporary Furniture Fair in May 2006. Johnson has lectured widely in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America and India. She holds an MA Design: Furniture from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, United Kingdom.