The Tribeca Collection of lamps started with a classic American road trip. Danish designer Søren Rose travelled across the US collecting lamps from the early to mid 20th century. He took his cache back to the studio in New York, dismantled and reassembled them, mixing and matching lamps.
Out of this experimentation the Tribeca Collection was born, inspired by the glamour of New York in the late 1930s, with a decidedly industrial feel.
- Painted porcelain sockets
- Solid brass
- Powder-coated steel
- E27, 220V (5)
- Recommended Bulbs: 5 x 7W 2700K A19 LED bulbs (not included)
- TR options include (5) TR Bulbs (LED)
- Cord: 16 feet, fabric-covered (black)
- Canopy kit included, hard-wired, installation required
- W19.7 H33.5 in
- W50 H85 cm
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here