Conceived during the design process for MENU’s new creative destination Menu Space located in Copenhagen’s thriving Nordhavn (Northern Harbour) area, the Harbour Chair is the result of fulfilling a variety of needs (among others) comfortable versatility.
Designed specifically for Menu Space, the dining chair is ideal for anything from restaurants, conferences, offices, or in the comfort of one’s own home. A hybrid space that mixes office, showroom, café, co-working and event space in One, Menu Space required a chair that could suit a range of purposes.
Finding a perfect balance between geometry and organic shapes, the shell’s armrests bend outwards for maximum support, as does its high backrest, providing not only comfort, but also an elegant and slim appearance that will appeal to any discerning design aficionado.
All Harbour Chairs have been upgraded with extra foam in the seat for better sitting comfort, increasing from 15 mm in thickness to 25 mm.
- Shell: 85% polypropylene, 15% fibrelgass
- Upholstered Shell Foam: CAL117 50kg / 50N and 40kg / 60N Steel
- Base: Powder coated steel
- Oak Base: Solid oak with matte lacquer, dark stained oak, or black painted oak
- W23.2 D22.4 H31.9 | SEAT H17.7 in
- W59 D57 H81 | SEAT H45 cm
- Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here