Designers notes /
A compact sectional with Mid-century inspired details like blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms, and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be configured on the left, the right, or as standalone seating.
- Bench-made hardwood/engineered wood frame constructed using 100% FSC®-Certified sources
- Top-stitched, tufted seat cushion and tight back cushion are integrated for a clean aesthetic
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
W83.5 D78 H28 | SEAT H17 in
W212 D198 H71 | SEAT H43 cm
4 fabric options
Please allow 2 - 6 weeks for in-stock items.
Need help? Contact us.
Financing available | Apply here.