The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid-back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder-coated steel frame. Walnut-finished paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC-Certified wood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Three cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards withoutthe use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- W37 D34 H31 | SEAT H17 in
- W94 D87 H79 | SEAT H43 cm
Modern Furniture. Made Simple.
Gus* Modern was started by some like-minded friends who shared a vision to create an exclusive line of furniture that would build on mid-century modern traditions - emphasizing originality, functionality, and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Shop the entire Gus* Modern Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.