Follow our lead.
Is there a proper way to lounge? Guide is happy to advise. Start with a just-right mix of support: not too firm, not too soft. Up the comfort with gently rounded arms and smooth upholstery. Keep it all dignified with a solid hardwood frame. Then sit back, settle in and let the magic happen.
- Solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a medium soft sit
- Removeable and reversible seat cushion
- Solid walnut or white oak legs
- Glides on feet to protect floor surfaces
- Sanford Black / Oatmeal: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Coffee / Moss Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
- 96”w x 36”d x 31”h
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.