The Geyma sideboard is characterised by the vertical and horizontal holes on the doors functioning as knobs to slide the doors back and forth. With its calm colours and clean lines, Geyma appears elegant and light. Inside the sideboard has one shelf in each side with room to let cables pass out the back making the design functional. Geyma comes in black painted oak veneer with doors in light grey tones and is available in two heights.
Designed by NUR Design
A Danish design studio founded by Maja Bøgh Vindbjerg. Her background as an architect is visible in the sculptural and architectonic lines of her designs. With a minimalistic expression in mind, she aims to create timeless and functional design rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. She has left her mark on the WOUD collection with the Auka flower stand, Baenk bench, Gap pendants, Geyma sideboard, Lean lounge chair and the Soround tables.
- Painted oak veneered plywood
- Sliding Doors: Mist and Warm Grey laminate
- Edges: Matte lacquered oak
- Legs: Black painted metal
- Two cable holes on the back for cable management
- W47.2 D15.7 H27.9 in
- W120 D47 H71 cm
- W55.1 D16.5 H16.5 in
- W140 D42 H42 cm
- Please allow 1 - 4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here