Drop it low.
The fancy sweatpants of sofas. Elegantly nonchalant, endlessly comfortable and the envy of everyone. When it comes to your comfort, Esker has thought of everything. Wide, low arms provide a satisfying resting spot for your head, your arm or your four-legged friend. A deep sit and overhanging cushions keep your lower half happy and your lounging game on point.
- Solid hardwood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a soft plush sit
- Removeable and reversible seat cushion
- Glides on feet to protect floor surfaces
- Afton Grey: 92% Polyester / 8% Linen | 60,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso Sand and Kelso Blue: 100% Post-consumer Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso upholstery fabrics are environmentally friendly, made from 31 recycled water bottles per yard and have no chemical additives; Can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or any additional disinfectants without experiencing color loss or degradation
- Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ships fully assembled
- 82L 31H 42D"
- Seat depth 27"
- Seat height 17"
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.