Being in bed with the flu sucks. Make it suck less.
A generously thick headboard of woven felt upholstery and French seams help create a soft, sculptural and low-profile bed. Why French seams? Because the French know something about beds; that's why. Also available in four sizes.
- Removable woven felt slipcover with velcro closures and French seams
- Padded solid hardwood and plywood frame
- Vesper felts: 80% Wool / 20% Nylon | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Vesper Olive not available for King sized bed
- Assembly required
- Twin / W51 D95 in
- Full / W66 D95 in
- Queen / W73 D100 in
- King / W89 D100 in
- Headboard / H30 in
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.