Our Co Chair Collection proves that comfort doesn't have to come at the cost of beauty. Equal parts elegance and ease, its graceful minimal, modern frame and supportive, angled backrest make sitting a pleasure — for how ever long it lasts.
The new Co Lounge Chair continues the collection's legacy, combining steel, woodworking and upholstering skills and unexpected comfort to create an iconic chair for relaxation that fits seamlessly into any setting. Co Lounge Chair is a new and lightweight lounger with exceptional sitting comfort. Inspired by classic designs that combine metalwork and woodwork to iconic effect, the new iteration purposefully re-spaces its different components to create a lighter, more laid-back look than its dining predecessor.
The comfortable design enhances interior spaces rather than demanding attention in a room. The form-pressed wood veneer backrest is angled for comfort and the curved armrests and upholstered seat support and embrace the body. The slender powder-coated steel frame belies its strength, providing a stable and sleek foundation on which to stand.
Fully customizable, it melds beautifully with its surroundings – whether at home in a cosy living room corner or placed in a hotel lobby or office reception.
- Seat + Backrest + Armrests: Natural oak veneer with matte lacquer, dark stained oak, wax stained or black painted oak, and beech core
- Seat w/ Upholstery: Beech plywood, CAL117 faom, upholstery
- Base: Powder coated steel
- W27.5 D26 H28 | SEAT H16 in
- W70 D66 H71 | SEAT H41 cm
- Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here