Classic and timeless design is the distinguishing attribute of the Charles Collection.
With its waterfall seat cushion fronts, its tenon and mortise joinery connecting its tapered legs to the visible side rails, and its topstitched upholstery edges, Charles appeals to sophisticated tastes, while elegantly furnishing the living room.
Each frame is made from select kiln-dried hardwood covered with polyurethane foam wrapped in polyester fiberfill. The suspension is fabricated with Italian webbing to ensure comfort and durability. Made of solid Birch, the furniture legs can be coated with any Birch finish from the Huppe range.
Charles features two sofa lengths - 72 and 86 inches, a loveseat, an armchair, and a square ottoman as well as small and medium decorative pillows filled with a 90%-10% blend of Canada Goose feathers and down.
Each collection piece offers ample seating without being overpowering. Because of its thinly designed arms, back, and bases, the Charles Collection furnishes a space in a subtle fashion.
Charles' high quality upholstery includes back cushions that hold their shape after prolonged use. Made of flexible polyurethane-based high resilience foam wrapped in polyester fiberfill, the back cushions provide incomparable comfort and longevity as well as fatigue resistance. As for the seat cushions, high-density polyurethane foam also wrapped in polyester fiberfill guarantees excellent support.
To suit all tastes, the Charles Collection is available in a selection of upholstery fabrics and full-grain leathers, all with serged and topstitched edges.
- Select kiln dried hardwood and BC Fir plywood covered with polyurethane foam and polyester fiber
- Italian made webbing
- Seat Cushions: High-density polyurethane foam wrapped with polyester fiber
- Back Cushions: High-resilience polyurethane foam wrapped with polyester fiber
- Legs: solid Birch available in multiple stain finishes
Custom Options /
- As this is a highly customizable piece, if you would like help selecting finishes for this product, please don't hesitate to contact us for more information
- W36 D38 H33 in
- This product is bench-made in Québec, please allow 10 - 14 weeks lead-time
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here