All the best adjectives apply.
Chair as mixtape. A colorful thing that holds the eye from all angles and cradles with comfort. A solid ash frame attaches to a bent powder-coated steel seat and chair back. Cushions stay put via concealed magnets. Available in color combinations to suit the irreverent and those who prefer to play it safe.
- Powder-coated steel seat back and seat pan
- High density foam cushions attach with magnets
- Solid wood legs and frame
- Color Mix 1: Thurmond Light Grey cushions: 60% Wool / 40% Rayon blend upholstery
- Color Mix 2 and Color Mix 5: Edwards Navy cushions: 28% Wool / 70% Acrylic / 2% Nylon blend upholstery
- Color Mix 3: Thurmond Citron cushions: 60% Wool / 40% Rayon blend upholstery
- Color Mix 5: Edwards Navy cushions: 28% Wool / 70% Acrylic / 2% Nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Assembly required
- 27”w x 25”d x 28”h
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.