Sit on it.
The Cardinal Chair takes the pioneering Mid-century design process of bent-plywood engineering and applies modern touches to create a new icon of form and function. The chair is an aesthetic journey – from its sculptural wood frame and delicate exposed-ply detail, to its premium leather seat, waterfall front edge and visible back hardware. A padded seat and ergonomic curved back add durability to match, giving Cardinal that coveted balance of style and versatility.
- Curved seat, back and legs are bent plywood with exposed edges, finished with real wood veneer.
- Upholstered seat uses top grain, semi-aniline leather.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Seat features an ergonomic waterfall design which helps relieve pressure on legs.
- Curved backrest adds extra comfort and features exposed hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of legs to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- ANSI-BIFMA compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Financing available | Apply here.