Eat your heart out Ricardo Montalban.
Pulling off a design slight-of-hand, Bonnie's magic lies in being tailored and dignified, but not at all uptight. High arms give this studio sofa presence, while a single seat cushion and a steel loop leg maintains the minimal, no-fuss aesthetic.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Otter Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Scaled-down size is ideal for smaller spaces and multi-purpose rooms
- Strong solid hardwood and engineered wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
- Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
- Blackened metal base
- Some assembly required