Eat your heart out Ricardo Montalban.
When Bonnie and Clyde come together, something is bound to happen. Don't let the inconspicuous colors fool you: a sleek sectional paired with a well-tailored sofa is always a killer combination. Each is available separately, too, but together they can really work a room.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Otter Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Configure with arm on left or right side to suit your space
- Strong solid hardwood and engineered wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
- Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
- Blackened metal base
- Some assembly required
- Please allow 1 - 4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Need help? Contact us
- Financing available | Apply here