Keeping it mean, lean and clean.
When Bonnie + Clyde come together, something is bound to happen. Don't let the inconspicuous colors fool you: a sleek sectional paired with a well-tailored sofa is always a killer combination. Each is available separately, too, but together they can really work a room.
- Configure with arm on left or right side to suit your space
- Strong solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
- Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
- Blackened metal base
- Condit Charcoal: 100% Polyester upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Otter Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Copper Velvet: 80% Polyester, 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.