Dare to be dramatic (but not in the Bravo reality series kind of way).
With a sheltering high back that envelops a loose seat and back cushion, Bloke is equal parts refined haven and sofa. A well-mannered guest in any space, Bloke works its restrained proportions to the max and flaunts a thin rounded powder coated steel leg. Fit for the Queen or keggers, Bloke is a sophisticate that knows how to have a lot of fun.
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame
- High resiliency foam seat cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Rostenkowski Blue: navy powder-coated steel legs, 80% Polyester / 20% Linen upholstery
- Tait Stone: slate powder-coated steel legs, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery
- Some assembly required
- 92”w x 72”d x 34”h
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.