Lightness combined with dynamic perception of suspension is the theme developed by the design of the new table system Axy. A basic architecture in which the original design of the two structural bridges, entirely made of aluminium, recomposes the tensions and strength lines with expressive efficacy.
A thin top completes the table, conveying an overall aerial impression underpinned by reassuring stability. Available in various configurations, including the extendable version, with a wide choice of materials and finishes Axy naturally adapts to a broad range of interpretations both for indoor and outdoor use, from the dining-table to the working desk.
Materials + Options /
- Tops are available in the materials: Fenix, oak, calce, pietra di Savoia and aluminium. Thickness 12 mm.
- EXTENSION versions are only available in the finishes FENIX and OAK.
- The flexible features of AXY EXTENSION are underscored by the presence of two extensions, 50cm each, placed on the frame’s guides. Extensions can be produced with either one or two elements. The nominal length of the table can be increased from 50 to 100cm, based on client requirements.
- Fixed versions with CALCE, PIETRA DI SAVOIA and ALUMINIUM tops are also suitable for outdoor use.
- Rectangular tables available in 20 sizes and various depths, height 73cm, in the types and configurations: Fix: AXY and AXY COMFORT + Extendable: AXY EXTENSION.