Sleek and dramatic, the Archive Sofa is a box-framed design with a strong Mid-Century influence. Walnut-finished, exposed ply on all sides makes it an ideal choice for open-concept spaces. It features a blind-tufted seat, powder-coated cylindrical steel legs, and exposed brass fittings. The back cushions can be removed to convert the sofa into a daybed, for relaxing or to accomodate overnight guests. The inner frame is constructed with kiln-dried, 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Easily converts to a daybed
- Adjustable, non-marking level feet
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
W78 D36 H30 | SEAT H17 in
W198 D91 H76 | SEAT H43 cm
Please allow 1 - 4 weeks for delivery for in-stock items.
Need help? Contact us.
Financing available | Apply here.