Continuing the streamlined simplicity of the Afteroom collection, this sleek, simple and elegant chair is crafted in plywood, a material that exemplifies the innovative manufacturing advancements of the 20th century.
Thin sheets of veneer are glued in layers with grains running in opposite directions to create a material that is both incredibly strong and exceedingly lightweight. The gently curved form is rendered in natural oak as well as dark stained oak or black ash which enhance the natural beauty of the grain and lend appealing warmth to the design. The soft silhouette makes it easily adapt to a range of spaces where its versatility, flexibility and strength make it the ideal choice as an everyday object of beauty and function.
Prices vary according to the selected combination.
- Seat + Backrest + Legs: Natural oak veneer with matte lacquer, dark stained oak with matte lacquer, black painted ash with matte lacquer and beech core
- Seat w/ Upholstery: Double foam layer to add extra comfort
Production Process /
Seat, back and legs are made from form-pressed plywood. Shell and legs are CNC-milled in a 5-axis CNC machine. Core is birch veneer while outer layers are made from oak veneer. Painted versions are stained on ash veneer and dark oak. Upholstered versions feature a layer of foam for extra comfort.
- W22.4 D23.2 H31.7 | SEAT H18.4 in
- W57 D59 H80.5 | SEAT H46.8 cm
- Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery for in-stock items
- Standard Shipping rates are 8% of your merchandise total
Need help? Contact us
Financing available | Apply here