Give the people what they want.
Acre is the kissing cousin of our much-loved Field Chair. Slightly smaller in stature, but equally elegant, its friendly curves keep you comfortably upright. A tucked seam back detail adds visual appeal and sets up additional lumbar support for long afternoons spent reading or dawdling.
- Stainless or blackened steel tube base
- Contoured upholstery-wrapped foam seat and back cushion
- Plastic feet glides to protect surfaces
- Tait Stone: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Machine: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Copper and Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
- W29 D30 H38 | Seat H18 in
Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible.
That means creating products that are useful, affordable, and desirable. To make that happen, our design process is founded on collaboration. Not just among ourselves as we play show-and-tell with concepts, but as a total collaboration from pencil and paper, materials and machines, and even packaging and assembly. Shop the entire Blu Dot Catalogue
- Make easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply here and voilá: a real-time decision.