21 results from a fabrication process in which thin porcelain sheets are draped over an inverted diffuser made of sandblasted borosilicate glass. The thin porcelain skin is allowed to dress the borosilicate core in whatever form occurs naturally – creating a unique shape in every iteration of the fabrication process.
Each glass diffuser houses a low-voltage xenon or LED lamp. A strong contrast occurs between the soft, organically distributed light passing through the white porcelain skin and the crisp light moving through the glass diffuser. 21s are designed to cluster in groups, with individual pieces touching each other to create a layered composition in three dimensions.
- 15 different Compositions available
- They are also available in dark grey with a surcharge.
- Please allow 1 - 6 weeks for delivery.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Financing available | Apply here.
- Request Configurations and Line Drawings