16 is formed by sequentially pouring three separate layers of molten glass – in varying opacities – on a horizontal plane. Each layer responds to the indeterminate shape of the previous pour to create a uniquely layered whole. Two of these pieces are then attached and illuminated with an internal LED lamp. A modular stainless steel armature system connects the glass pieces to a series of branches and stems.
- The 16 series is available in 4 colours.
- Please inquire for configurations needed to fit your space.
- Please allow 1 - 6 weeks for delivery.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Financing available | Apply here.
- Request Configurations and Line Drawings